All 8 art Reviews

Great Idea Great Idea

Light!

You got an impressive feeling of light through colored glass with those colored pencils; very well done on the colors and tones. The lines could use some work: the left eye is a bit off, and the hand as mentioned below; lines across the torso are also a little plain and don't really feel like they're representative of clothing over a chest. The general pose, however, really is reminiscent of a stained-glass window, good work there.

Alex Seryoua Comic Panel. Alex Seryoua Comic Panel.

Me too

This inspired me to check out the Flash. Wild stuff, Tofu-man. Welcome to the Art Portal.

Boss Battle Boss Battle

Mm

Bold yet disciplined; I dig.

Welcome to the Art Portal. :)

reavenhart responds:

thanks muchly my good chum :3

at a loss at a loss

I do

The brush goes well with the subject and pose.

Welcome to the Art Portal. :)

shadowxero responds:

thanks for the scout wont let you down =]

Unholy Unholy

Ah spooky

Oh teeth!

A lot of collage stuff I'm not all that keen on, no matter how well textured or seamlessly blended, but this one's got some bite to it. ;) Good arrangement and juxtaposition of elements.

ADarkerBreed responds:

Ghost Hunter Ghost Hunter

Dark blue!

Really liking the dark blues and the way you break through them with a few dashes of light through the clouds--very atmospheric!

Deathmonkey7 responds:

andresa andresa

Oh

Nice expression. ;D Her sharp lines contrast well against the soft abstract background.

peixeaquatico responds:

THNKS

disintegration of leviathan disintegration of leviathan

Mmm

The red and the blue work nicely together in this one, especially against the dark background.

Those dark areas look slightly washed out, but I like high contrast by preference, so that's really just my own bias toward dark dark dark black.

Saigon responds:

glad you like the color use. Thanks for review :)